Trolling Army List

• Jo Folks,

I backed some nice Crawler-Tank kits as a nicer alternative to the Plagueburst Crawler model, you maybe know the shop, it's quite famous for its alternative "Asträ Military" tank designs: https://mortian.shop

So my gaming buddies lured me into bying three of these crawler tanks as a replacement for the Plagueburst Crawler Tank - which I think looks utterly ugly.

Now I need to squeeze them in a trolling funny army list. Since they wanted me to get 'em all I think i need to troll them with thrwoing all three of them into their faces. 9th Ed. allows like the previous Ed. to field heavy support formations legaly, so that's one box i can tick.

According to my knowledge similiar list were in 8th Ed. pretty much standard, three Plague Burst Crawler paired with cheap cultists. Maybe I can win somehting with that list... But i think not... as long it is fun I can live with that.

Now I need to wait till the kickstarter order is fullfilled to geht them painted up and on the table.

Spearhead Formation - 605pts

HQ

Malignant Plaguecaster -> This guy can buff the PBCs and try to defend as a desprate last measure, but keeping him alive is the main role and cast spells of smelly winds.

Heavy Support

3 x individual PBC (+ Entropy Cannons) -> all equipped to stay out of short range

Within our game standard of 1500 pts. I can easily add another Battailon detachement boosting some more Command Points.

Bataillon Formation - 894pts

HQ

Demon Prince (malefic Talon) -> resilient casting blob to boost the nearby Plague Marines

Typhus -> friend to your local poxwalker gang

Core

14 x Poxwalkers -> meatshield to a certain somebody

7 x Plague Marines + Blight Launcher -> 2nd Line Dudes

7 x Plague Marines + Plague Spewer, Plasma Pistol -> getting them into the dirt if need to along with the DP

Elite

Tallyman -> does use an abakus 8)

Fast Attack

Blighdrone 2 x Plaugespitters -> had the points

Have you played the new Death Guard stuff in the latest Ed. or in 8th Ed.? I played very little 40K since my move to bavaria 2,5 years ago. I quite enjoyed using the Blight Drones in 8th Ed. but Plague Marines were to pricey, in 9th Ed. they have been altered slightly so maybe they play better, more smoothly. Though never had used the PBCs before, no idea if they are any good.

. .<X

<X<X

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!