Dai's many stuffs

Making something fun? Pics or it never happened.
Tapeworm

Re: Dai's many stuffs

Post by Tapeworm » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:40 am

How much did he cost? (Somewhere along the line I must have gotten old, I can’t figure out how to find anything on the GW website nowadays and don’t really want to put the effort into figuring it out.) He/she/it looks great though. :thumbsup: It has a Blanche feel to it with all of the grayish tones.

Dai

Post by Dai » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Tapeworm wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:40 am
How much did he cost? (Somewhere along the line I must have gotten old, I can’t figure out how to find anything on the GW website nowadays and don’t really want to put the effort into figuring it out.) He/she/it looks great though. :thumbsup: It has a Blanche feel to it with all of the grayish tones.
Cheers Tapey! :luv:

You can find them here https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Be ... urgle-2018 But I'd hit up Ebay or Amazon and find them 20% cheaper.
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

Dai

Post by Dai » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:17 pm

Everyone likes Furries, right? Right? :shifty:

Ahem, no. :nono:

At the beginning of the Summer, a few blogs I follow started to feature minis and reviews of a game released this year by Oathsworn Miniatures called "Burrows and Badgers". An anthropomorphic fantasy skirmish game, that's set in the wilds of northernmost England, though, not the England that we might already know, one that's all.... furred and feathered.

Aside from reading that the rules were really very good, that it has strong rpg elements and that their figures line were all one-piece beautifully cast metal minis - the one fig that stood out and dragged me into the game was a wee bat sorceress!

(And damn she is cute!)

This is Millicent Duskward, a nasty little spell caster for my Rogues warband, The Red Toothe. There are 5 more members of her gang and I'll be posting them as I paint.

Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

minamoto

Post by minamoto » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:07 pm

awww it's so cute :)
May I have it as my pet? May I, pleeeease?
>> Text goes 'ere <<

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 pm

:luv:

She’s SO cute! Don’t show this stuff to my daughter, we’ll end up with a house full of these. The basing looks fantastic by the way. ;)