D&D stuff

Making something fun? Pics or it never happened.
Tapeworm

Re: D&D stuff

Post by Tapeworm » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:53 am

It looks to be nicely done but it’s hard to tell since the pic is so dark.

Phill

Post by Phill » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 pm

I can't believe I forgot to share this. So I made a swashbuckling ladies man as a D&D character and he died....the party bard made a joke about singing 'Banging angels in heaven' to the tune of knowcking on heavens door.....
Then actually records the song and posts in on youtube.

Legendary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzwCf0K ... j7qc0FQgog
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Dai

Post by Dai » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:20 am

XD XD XD

I do love playing a bard, but never took it that far.
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Hahahah! That’s awesome about the song. So just curious, if someone were to be getting let’s say a 3D printer, and were to start getting the 3D files for the Monster manual and print those, would someone else be interested in them? Asking for a friend...
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Phill

Post by Phill » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:04 pm

OldschoolgameroO wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:09 pm
Hahahah! That’s awesome about the song. So just curious, if someone were to be getting let’s say a 3D printer, and were to start getting the 3D files for the Monster manual and print those, would someone else be interested in them? Asking for a friend...
Always. However, the thing about 3d printed stuff is it is expensive as hell compared to other things. I bought a model from heroforge simply to see what it was like. You get to design the model which is cool and all....but by the time it arrived I have spend forty quid for a model.

In short, I am way more likely to use the theatre of the mind...a substitute....or make something meself out of bits.
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Phill wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:04 pm
OldschoolgameroO wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:09 pm
Always. However, the thing about 3d printed stuff is it is expensive as hell compared to other things. I bought a model from heroforge simply to see what it was like. You get to design the model which is cool and all....but by the time it arrived I have spend forty quid for a model.

In short, I am way more likely to use the theatre of the mind...a substitute....or make something meself out of bits.
Yeah the Herodorge stuff is pricey, but a guy went through the Monster Manual and make 3D sculpts available for free. Other free minis are also available. You can buy packs for fairly cheap as well and have them forever to print.

Hero forge is a racket, even if you just design and download the STL file it’s the price of a regular mini.

What I am saying though, for most human size minis, cost to print is like 0.20¢ U.S. in materials.

Edit: and by that I mean I’m getting a 3D printer and I’m willing to make you some
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 pm

:shifty: interesting . . .