'ze Real Life Thingy

This is the place where hoodlums such as Cassarus and Snolb can frolic to their heart's content.
minamoto

Re: 'ze Real Life Thingy

Post by minamoto » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 am

@Tapster: ... ohh yeah. camo-pattern for soviets is a no go!
Though the worst imho, is painting the tiny gubbins like pouches and gun-stocks, etc..

@Dai: ooh no, dearest Dai, I never knew you had such feelings :( I'll tell our super fluffy dutch Mod to head over to your place to give you a proper hairy hug and to warm you in the cold nights of California.
>> Text goes 'ere <<

Martijn

Post by Martijn » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:20 am

Dai wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:18 pm
Awful forum admins around here.... Never about. Never change the loo rolls. Never there to tuck me in at night. Truly awful.
My sincere apologies, good sir. I was too busy reading this brilliant piece of literature called "Het Duistere Kristal" over and over again. You should try to find a copy, it is rather delightful! :luv:

Also I'll be in Amsterdam all weekend doing museums and pints and rijsttafels and stuff, so you'll have to tuck yourself in for a change. Sucks to be Dai! :bum:
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

Martijn

Post by Martijn » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:24 am

minamoto wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 am
I'll tell our super fluffy dutch Mod to head over to your place to give you a proper hairy hug and to warm you in the cold nights of California.
Erm... I'm pretty sure Dai can do the hairy hug thing much more efficiently by himself. He'd probably trigger my allergies. XD
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?