Sorry been kinda out of things for a bit

This is the place where hoodlums such as Cassarus and Snolb can frolic to their heart's content.
OldschoolgameroO

Sorry been kinda out of things for a bit

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:15 am

Hey guys, just wanted to say I haven’t forgotten about things here. Life’s been... crazy. My brother had a breakdown, had to move home in here, trying to get him on his feet, then was told my job was being phased out and that I could apply for a new position or go back to the day to day grind.

Up side is I been busting my ass, got the new job, down side is it has kept me extremely busy. First day in a while I’ve actually gotten to geek out and what happens, I spend some of my newly hard earned money on a new (to me) game system :eeek:

I’ll post some picks when my delivery comes in :rasp: XD
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Phill

Re: Sorry been kinda out of things for a bit

Post by Phill » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Ahh. You have been missed sir, sorry to hear about your brother but congrats on the new job!

Teasing us with this new game though......I like it ;)
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Martijn

Post by Martijn » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:43 am

We missed you a whole lot mister - Dai was moping and pouting and pulling his hair out and everything! Hope things have quieted down now.
OldschoolgameroO wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:15 am
I spend some of my newly hard earned money on a new (to me) game system :eeek:
So you've finally picked up a Nintendo? Welcome to the inner circle of distinguished gentlemen gamers, sir! :pippip:
Then again, knowing you it's probably something to do with miniatures instead. Twat. :nono: :rasp:
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

minamoto

Post by minamoto » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:48 am

Sounds like some crazy things happened down there in USandA. Glad things seem to work out for you. :thumbsup:
>> Text goes 'ere <<

Dai

Post by Dai » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Good luck getting yer brother back on his feet. We deal strangely with the shit life throws at us sometimes and some of us are lucky enough to have family to help us get our heads straight.

The job thing though is a whole load of shite. Goodness I wish I could meet some independently wealthy young thing who has daddy issues so I didn't have to work again.... Glad to hear that you are finding ways to make that situation work too mate.

I see a new PS4Pro in your mancave... in which case, you should pick up Far Cry 5 so we can meet up online and shoot Montanans together! XD
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:00 am

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had such drama in your life. The family and I went to the Smoky mountains kinda close to you. I thought about giving you a call but the wife was pissed that we were camping in a tent and I didn’t want to try her patience anymore. Two days into our trip she said we need a bigger tent. So it was a successful trip! We should head up that way maybe in the fall. If we do, maybe we could meet up somewhere? We like it around the Gatlinburg area, how far are you from there?