moto's flames of madness

Making something fun? Pics or it never happened.
Acer6920

Re: moto's flames of madness

Post by Acer6920 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Hmm, i think it is time to Show you guys what i recieve two days ago :luv:

Dai

Post by Dai » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:03 am

OldschoolgameroO wrote:Jeez man! You are a machine!!!! I hate you for this thread, I really want to play with tanks now and I honestly don't neeed another project :grumble:
You could always by my Canadian army - have been wanting to sell them for a while now. :)
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Dai wrote:
OldschoolgameroO wrote:Jeez man! You are a machine!!!! I hate you for this thread, I really want to play with tanks now and I honestly don't neeed another project :grumble:
You could always by my Canadian army - have been wanting to sell them for a while now. :)
Tempting but between Warmahordes campaigns and tournaments, Guildball, the upcoming release of Bloodbowl, and my growing board game obsession I have 0 time for another game. Believe me I have a lot of blokes here trying to get me in this, bolt action, and Konflict '47
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Dai

Post by Dai » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:47 pm

OldschoolgameroO wrote:
Dai wrote:
Tempting but between Warmahordes campaigns and tournaments, Guildball, the upcoming release of Bloodbowl, and my growing board game obsession I have 0 time for another game. Believe me I have a lot of blokes here trying to get me in this, bolt action, and Konflict '47

That's where my hobby is at the moment - working on a Winter 1944 project both a Soviet and German army for Bolt Action and K47.

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:09 am

What is Konflict '47? o_0

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:29 am

Tapeworm wrote:What is Konflict '47? o_0
Basically , depending on which system you play. Its FOW or Bolt Actuon set in an alternate timeline that mixes gothic horror with 40s sci fi tech with modern sci fi ideas

JESUS people!

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 am

JESUS people!

Dai

Post by Dai » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Tapeworm wrote:What is Konflict '47? o_0
Weird War 2 or Diesel Punk.

In this setting, the war continued for one reason or another through to 1947 due to the revelation of "Rift-tech" that came about after the Yanks dropped a nuke in... 1942 on Dresden. As well as blowing the feck out of the place, it opened up a rift to another.... "place/plain/thing" and the next thing the Germans are getting messages from the rift telling them secrets on how to use "rift-tech" to create mechs, raise zombies, create human-beast hybrids and power-armoured troops (Doesn't look as bad as it sounds).

Check out the minis currently available if you're interested here - http://www.warlordgames.com