It's not finished yet, but this is a start and certainly meets the minimum required for the model (weapon, extended jaw and big tongue, scroll).
- Horns from the Deceiver C'tan
- Blade is from the bayonet of the Forge World Nurgle Dreadnought
- Base mouth (almost completely covered) is taken from the plastic Plaguebearer head with the wide open mouth
- Jaw is built up with an Ork jawbone from the box of skulls
- Tongue from the plastic Beasts of Nurgle
- Scroll from... something; I don't remember now
- The tongue isn't quite right; it needs something more
- I want to add more scrolls being carried on the right side of the body
- Also I'll use a bunch of purity seals as extra scroll-like decorations
- Plus the Nurgling from the Tallyman Death Guard model, which is carrying more scrolls
Anyhow, I got that model done before the game on the 22 Sep, but what I didn't end up with time for was basing up Nurglings properly. Oh well.
I've started on the painting now. So the next modelling task is to add some barbed bracken to the Plaguebearer bases, and use Green Stuff or superglue + baking soda to fill and gaps, which will finish them off ready to be coloured in.