D&D stuff

Making something fun? Pics or it never happened.
Dai

Re: D&D stuff

Post by Dai » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Smashing undead Phill! Like has been said before, can never have too many. I now have zeds in all 3 genres - sci-first, fantasy and contemporary. Bit silly perhaps but they'll fit any games my group decide to play.

Reaper Bones plastic is great price-wise but works best in my opinion. On smaller 28mm size sculpts it just bends too much.
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

Tapeworm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Tapeworm » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 am

I do have a question Phill, what's going on with the mountain king? o_0

Phill
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Phill » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:20 am

Mountain king, much to my shame, has sat like that for years. Along with my other Trollbloods.

I will use it in D&D...when they get high enough level to survive it ;)
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Da MaCHiNE

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:15 am

Bumping this thread,.... What's the latest and greatest DND mini Phill? Or,...... Has the party disbanded after being chased and/or killed by a Giant Skeleton? :surstromming:

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Da MaCHiNE wrote:Bumping this thread,.... What's the latest and greatest DND mini Phill? Or,...... Has the party disbanded after being chased and/or killed by a Giant Skeleton? :surstromming:
Or could it be someone's been too 'busy' to paint anything new :grumble: >_>
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Phill

Post by Phill » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Work has been kicking my ass lately, so much on. I kinda...*cough* 'farmed' some stuff out to be painted.... o_0

But I do need to finish the giant skellie and the zombies for the game, which was meant to start a couple months back but...work.

Oh the joys of the self employed o_0

Don't be a dick.

Da MaCHiNE

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:19 am

Real life gets in the way of all sorts of things don't it???
:seppel:

Phill

Post by Phill » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:45 am

Da MaCHiNE wrote:Real life gets in the way of all sorts of things don't it???
:seppel:

YES. IT DOES.

Don't be a dick.

Dai

Post by Dai » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:55 am

But.... no boss to answer to? (The good wife aside)

And farming out is fine if time doesn't allow for one to paint ones own creations in my book. :thumbsup:
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

Phill

Post by Phill » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:50 pm

So, I have done some actual painting this weekend o_0

The pictures I fear are awful...I am struggling with my phone (despite it having a camera far better than my old digital one) to take decent pics. While these are table top quality only they look better in person and not as rough as they do here....honest :agree:

Finished unit of skellies:

Finished zombies and hounds:

Just a couple more to go and I am ready to start my adventure...

Don't be a dick.