Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

This is the place where hoodlums such as Cassarus and Snolb can frolic to their heart's content.
Stelio
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by Stelio » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Martijn, that sounds like all kinds of awesome. Got a recipe that you'd recommend, because I'd like to try cooking that soon.

User avatar
Martijn
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:53 am
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by Martijn » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:06 am

Here's the basic recipe: http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/hutspot-44572

Original hutspot is made using parsnip instead of potatoes. Potatoes are easier to mash into a pulp but parsnips taste somewhat sweeter, so it's up to you which veggie to use.

It's customary to also fry tiny chunks of bacon (lardons?) and add them to the mix; tastes better than when you simply add salt, and the fat makes the hutspot nice and greasy as it should be since it is winter food. You can also toss in stuff like raisins, pickled onions, diced gherkins or pineapple chunks. Serve with rookworst ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rookworst - you should be able to get it in the UK) or meatballs/bratwurst/regular grilled sausages.
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

OldschoolgameroO
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:32 am

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Hmm need to try that sometime. I have a local butchery that actually makes Rookworst so I can try to make it a bit mor traditional like
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Tapeworm
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by Tapeworm » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Good news! I went to see my oncologist last week and there’s no evidence of cancer in my body. I’m now on a maintenance schedule and only see her every three months instead of every other week. Now I’ve got to work on getting my strength back and figure what kind of work I want to do.

User avatar
minamoto
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:25 pm
Location: Schwarzwald
Contact:

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by minamoto » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Tapeworm wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:22 pm
Good news! I went to see my oncologist last week and there’s no evidence of cancer in my body. I’m now on a maintenance schedule and only see her every three months instead of every other week. Now I’ve got to work on getting my strength back and figure what kind of work I want to do.
That sounds great and like a relief :thumbsup:
>> Text goes 'ere <<

Stelio
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by Stelio » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Great news!

User avatar
Dai
Posts: 350
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:30 am
Location: Northern California
Contact:

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by Dai » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Holy feck yeah! 8)

Such good news to read matey! Congrats!

As for work, I think a career in bulldozing, or general demolition. Always wanted to be paid to fuck shit up, legally.
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

User avatar
Martijn
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:53 am
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by Martijn » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:41 am

That is awesome news, little guy. Congratulations! :luv:
I'd reckon you'd do well as a burkini model. Fame and glory await thee on the catwalk!
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

OldschoolgameroO
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:32 am

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Awesome news brother!

Concentrate on strengthening yourself first before work. I know things are probably right but don’t wanna push your self too hard until you get 100%
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

User avatar
Phill
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by Phill » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:19 pm

WOOHOO!!!!
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest