Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

This is the place where hoodlums such as Cassarus and Snolb can frolic to their heart's content.
minamoto

Re: Sorry Fellas, I haven't really been part of the community here

Post by minamoto » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Yay painting!

So you just fell asleep from the chemo? I heard that it's often quite painful. So if you are feeling "okay", apart from being tired and exhausted, that's rather good news I guess.

If kids lack iron they get this disgusting stuff to drink: http://www.rotbaeckchen.de/startseite/ made from grapes, strawberries and other strange ingredients.

mucho grande :luv:
>> Text goes 'ere <<

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm

I did some research on iron deficiency and there are two types of iron: heme and non-heme. Heme iron comes from meat and fish and the body assimilates about 30%. Non-heme comes from vegetables and does not assimilate nearly as well. The nausea part sucks, but I'm either getting used to it, or it was all in head.

Phill

Post by Phill » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Great news on the painting front sir and nothing but best wishes on the Chemo :luv:
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Thanks Phill! I had my pump removed today and got a little shot in the arm of Neulasta. It's a drug that increases my bone marrow production of white and red blood cells. It can cause bone pain. I hope can avoid that. :eeek:

Da MaCHiNE

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:46 am

Good to know your hanging tough man and that they are moving forward with treatment types for you / hope that the pain is minimal with this one

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Thanks D-Mac! It's been an experience so far. I hope none of you guys have to go through this!

Martijn

Post by Martijn » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Tapeworm wrote:Sorry for the double post
You cheeky bastard! I'll let it slip just this once; next time you spam like that, you'll be needing a few bucketloads of new hemogoblins and bone marrow after I'm done redesigning your nose with my fists. :grumble:

Altough I do feel a tiny little bit sorry for all the crap you're going through, and hope you'll be done with all the hospital stuff ASAP. :luv:
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

Phill

Post by Phill » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Martijn wrote:
Tapeworm wrote:Sorry for the double post
You cheeky bastard! I'll let it slip just this once; next time you spam like that, you'll be needing a few bucketloads of new hemogoblins and bone marrow after I'm done redesigning your nose with my fists. :grumble:

Altough I do feel a tiny little bit sorry for all the crap you're going through, and hope you'll be done with all the hospital stuff ASAP. :luv:

I fucking adore you Squigy :luv: :luv: XD XD XD XD
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Well, I just got home from another hospital stint. This time I was there five days. The surgeon cut ~10% of my liver out on Monday. That was pretty damn unpleasant! And while he had my abdomen open, he went ahead and took my gallbladder too. Yesterday was the worst. They changed my pain medication to something new and it sucked. It didn’t have the same effect as the old stuff (Dilaudid and Percocet) as in it was weaker and wasn’t helping that much. The other medicines taper off as they lose effectiveness and the new stuff was more like falling off of a cliff. It was so bad they gave me a full dose of Percocet and twenty minutes later gave me a full dose of dilaudid. Now I’m on OxyContin but I can’t remember the last time I took it. I don’t know if I’m two hours behind or two hours early right now. I feel like dumbass but I’ve a got a bad case of medicinehead right now. . . :zzz:

Dai

Post by Dai » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:46 am

O my goodness Tapey... the papa is doing his best to undermine your wellbeing for sure.

More poopy prayers required i think.

Gawds i hope those drugs are a temporary thing mate. The narcotics you've listed are no joke. :(

Heal up, get better, much love my friend. :luv: :luv: :luv:
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!