Here we go.

This is the place where hoodlums such as Cassarus and Snolb can frolic to their heart's content.
Tapeworm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Here we go.

Post by Tapeworm » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:23 am

Something that was posted on the Khador forums today. I thought it was clever.

https://youtu.be/KySFp0w7-hE

:pippip:

Martijn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Martijn » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Tapeworm wrote:This guy is absolutely amazing! His terrain is the best I've ever seen, too bad I don't understand the details in the translation . . .

http://www.009.cd2.com/members/how_to/nouaillier_a.htm
That is insanely realistic. :eeek:
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Martijn wrote:
Tapeworm wrote:This guy is absolutely amazing! His terrain is the best I've ever seen, too bad I don't understand the details in the translation . . .

http://www.009.cd2.com/members/how_to/nouaillier_a.htm
That is insanely realistic. :eeek:
It is, I'm gonna have to use some of these techniques
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:02 am

This is what I miss about GW stuff. This is wonderful! :luv:

http://www.powerfisted.com/?p=258

minamoto

Post by minamoto » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm

HO Ho *cough* *cough* ...

Merry Christmas wishes from me and the wife!
Be nice and cheer in the name of the new born lord Quetzalcoatl.

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
>> Text goes 'ere <<

Martijn

Post by Martijn » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:32 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Ho ho ho, may you all step in yellow snow. :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:luv:
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

Phill

Post by Phill » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:15 pm

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

:)

:luv:
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:36 am

Happy Belated Holidays all, was limiting my online time during the holidays, hence why I'm posting now.
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:55 pm

:hohoho: Belated Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! Between family time and feeling poorly I haven't been through here as much as I'd like. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon and I can participate more.

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:33 am

Privateer Press has started down a very dark path. They have been getting very close mouthed about changes and then Monday dropped the bombshell that the forums were getting streamlined and some of the subforums were going away. The hammer dropped today and their forum website is closed for five days. They said they were keeping the section for new players, the CID (a community critique area for new minis), and the painting section. This was very distressing to a lot of us that have spent a lot of time and effort building the faction forum. The Khador (my main faction) forum especially had a really nice series of threads. You guys would have liked that forum. There was quite a bit of good natured joking and irreverence with a dose of enthusiasm that reminded me of Papa Nurgle back in it's heyday.