It's PapaNurgle's birthday, innit?

This is the place where hoodlums such as Cassarus and Snolb can frolic to their heart's content.
User avatar
Dai
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:30 am
Location: Northern California
Contact:

Re: It's PapaNurgle's birthday, innit?

Post by Dai » Tue May 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Martijn wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 am
minamoto wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:16 pm
*sigh*
... you guys deserve a less lazy admin than me.
We've already discussed this behind your back, but the general consensus was that Dai isn't as pretty as you. :seppel:
It's his flowing flaxen locks that won out. Can't match that when the follicles have given up the ghost I'm afraid... :(
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

User avatar
Martijn
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:53 am
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Re: It's PapaNurgle's birthday, innit?

Post by Martijn » Wed May 16, 2018 11:30 am

Dai wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:51 pm
Martijn wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 am
minamoto wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:16 pm
*sigh*
... you guys deserve a less lazy admin than me.
We've already discussed this behind your back, but the general consensus was that Dai isn't as pretty as you. :seppel:
It's his flowing flaxen locks that won out. Can't match that when the follicles have given up the ghost I'm afraid... :(
Indeed. Altough any sane person will tell you that men with a firm dose of baldness are way more sexy than scummy scruffy hippy bastards. :smug:
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

User avatar
minamoto
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:25 pm
Location: Schwarzwald
Contact:

Re: It's PapaNurgle's birthday, innit?

Post by minamoto » Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Martijn wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:30 am
Dai wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:51 pm
Martijn wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 am


We've already discussed this behind your back, but the general consensus was that Dai isn't as pretty as you. :seppel:
It's his flowing flaxen locks that won out. Can't match that when the follicles have given up the ghost I'm afraid... :(
Indeed. Altough any sane person will tell you that men with a firm dose of baldness are way more sexy than scummy scruffy hippy bastards. :smug:
Don't let Cass read that you called him a hippy.
:bum:

*swirls off combing long flaxen hair*
>> Text goes 'ere <<

User avatar
Martijn
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:53 am
Location: Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Re: It's PapaNurgle's birthday, innit?

Post by Martijn » Wed May 16, 2018 7:40 pm

minamoto wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm
Martijn wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:30 am
Dai wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:51 pm


It's his flowing flaxen locks that won out. Can't match that when the follicles have given up the ghost I'm afraid... :(
Indeed. Altough any sane person will tell you that men with a firm dose of baldness are way more sexy than scummy scruffy hippy bastards. :smug:
Don't let Cass read that you called him a hippy.
:bum:

*swirls off combing long flaxen hair*
As if Cass can read. XD
Phill wrote:Every time we chat, you eat. Every time it is f***ing gouda.
Tapeworm wrote:A todger? :shifty: What's that?

User avatar
Phill
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Re: It's PapaNurgle's birthday, innit?

Post by Phill » Fri May 18, 2018 8:09 pm

XD XD XD XD XD
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

User avatar
Cassarus
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:29 pm
Location: Borås, Sweden

Re: It's PapaNurgle's birthday, innit?

Post by Cassarus » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Martijn wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:40 pm
minamoto wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm
Martijn wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:30 am


Indeed. Altough any sane person will tell you that men with a firm dose of baldness are way more sexy than scummy scruffy hippy bastards. :smug:
Don't let Cass read that you called him a hippy.
:bum:

*swirls off combing long flaxen hair*
As if Cass can read. XD
I can read, I just can't post from my phone...
But apparently I'm using my computer today, bastards :seppel:
Something something, phill is a silly duckling

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest