nurgle.stelio.net

This is the place where hoodlums such as Cassarus and Snolb can frolic to their heart's content.
Stelio

nurgle.stelio.net

Post by Stelio » Thu May 18, 2017 11:59 pm

http://nurgle.stelio.net/

This is my Nurgle-devoted website, with plenty of content already, and more being added when I find an odd scrap of time here and there.

Current content includes:
  • Models of Great Unclean Ones, Plaguebearers, and Nurglings. This is the oldest active content, but it's also a bit out of date (I haven't got the latest models listed, for example), and isn't as comprehensive as I'd like. Ideally I'll one day have every Nurgle-related model listed. But that's a long while off.
  • Lore on lots of stuff! This is extracts from GW/FW/FFG books sorted by creature, character, group, and thing. Each individual page then presents all the background fluff in chronological order of publication. Great for checking the detail of fluff, and how it's changed over time.
  • The sources page is the same stuff, but listed by the source (over 70 books and magazines so far!). Some stuff doesn't fit onto any of the lore pages, so there's additional content to be found in here. You might notice that I've done more WH40k books that WHFB books, just because that's where I've got more personal interest.
  • The inspiration page is a melting pot of other gubbins. Currently there're randomly generated daemonic names, a lexicon of Nurglesque words, a list of in-game diseases, links to some other sites, Mesopotamian mythology on Nergal, symbolism of three circles in a triangular arrangement, and symbolism of the number 7.
I've got lots more stuff planned. I'm also happy to take on suggestions and requests.

As I add new content to the site, I'll post a reply to this thread to keep you notified.

Tapeworm

Re: nurgle.stelio.net

Post by Tapeworm » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 am

I had forgotten about your website. You've got some fantastic content there! :thumbsup:

Dai

Post by Dai » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Nice work mate!
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

Stelio

Post by Stelio » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:49 am

Recent updates:

Stelio

Post by Stelio » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 am

More content! Because content.
  • Index: Chaos (2007) for WH40k 8th edition, has a surprising amount of fluff for what is ostensibly just a collection of background-free datasheets. Mind you, Forge World's Index: Forces of Chaos literally is just the datasheets and corresponding points values and weapon summaries.
  • Warhammer Armies: Beasts of Chaos (2003) for WHFB 6th edition. The following related pages are new:
    • Goresqualor - the tale of a Pestigor told on a monolith (first appeared in The Lost and the Damned).
    • Plaguebulls - Doombulls of Nurgle (Minotaur Chaos Champions).
    • Plague Chalice - an Arcane Item that boosts a wizard's power, for a price.

Stelio

Post by Stelio » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 pm

(Oh, also I updated the images from the Death Guard booklet for Dark Imperium, including scans of all the various vectorium colour schemes.)

Stelio

Post by Stelio » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Stuff!

Stelio

Post by Stelio » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 am