Blood Bowl the board game

Anything video or board game related, tips & tricks, reviews and hints.
Phill
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blood Bowl the board game

Post by Phill » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:15 pm

One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Dai

Re: Blood Bowl the board game

Post by Dai » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:06 am

Yes. A game my son will actually play. Plus i really like the new orc sculpts
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

OldschoolgameroO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:53 am

I'm planning on getting it of course, sadly have to wait until after Christmas though
Phill wrote:Can't a guy admire another guys tentacles?

JESUS people!

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 pm

So yeah this happened today:

Going to have to buy a second set so I can get full teams for each, luckily my FLGS discount only makes this $65 and it'll make the 2 Skaven teams I'll need to get $47

JESUS people!

Dai

Post by Dai » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:18 am

At those discounted prices get me some! o_0
Arse! Feck! Drink! Girls!

OldschoolgameroO

Post by OldschoolgameroO » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Yeah our FLGS has a club, $25 buy in every year, then depending how you pay get a discount. Check only gets 15%, credit gets25%, and cash pay gets 35%. Needless to say I more then earn my initial buy in every year. And needless to say I pay cash for everything.

This is my Christmas present from my wife, I was talking about it so she suggested that I do that because she is very geek illiterate and struggles shopping for me.

JESUS people!

Phill

Post by Phill » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Ooooh awesome stuff OSG :)

Also, I saw this:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... rge-world/
One rule to rule them all:

Don't be a dick.

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:19 am

Why two sets of teams? Does that mean I need to buy another box of skaven? :eeek:

minamoto

Post by minamoto » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Not sharing the hype... the game itself - which i sadly never played - might be good. But with the current release I think the minis lack the personality the odler models had.

Nice Find Phill, that Goblin Referee from forgewolrd could also fit in almost any other ork/goblin based team/army :)

Tape, OSG I count on you posting some painted players! :skull:
>> Text goes 'ere <<

Tapeworm

Post by Tapeworm » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:02 pm

They are assembled but I haven't had time to prime them. My health has been really bad for several months now and I don't have the energy after work to do anything other than collapse on the couch fully dressed and sleep there until time to go to work. :sad: