Now I've gotten my historical and fantasy paint logs set up, here's one for the sc-fi projects I have waiting. As with the other two, there are plenty of projects just sat and waiting to be completed.
- Let's start off with my Recent toe-dip into recent-ish (Last edition actually) Warhammer 40K. Chaos Genestealer Cult, but using more recent figs and the current codex. I loved the Chaos Genestealer Cult from the early 90's White Dwarf (And Compendium) and always wanted to put together one. Well, I convinced a mate to get into 40K hobby as he loved the novels and lore and he went Death Guard, Homebrewed Imperial Guard and Imperial Fists (And consequently painted up almost all of the figs for each army that he bought! ) and I bought the original Killteam boxed set. The GSC minis in that were so cool I decided to take the jump and bought and was gifted lots more. Now I have a full army, converted in places to be more Khornate for my project and now, they all sit assembled, just waiting to be primed and painted.
- Speaking of Killteam, I have a Primaris Marines Killteam painted up in the Carcharadons chapter colours. Space Sharks were always my fav chapter of "loyalists" and the recent McNivven Novels were effin sweet so now I have 3 out of 6 team members painted up. Not sure when I'll get to the last 3 as I have yet to play kill team...
- Papanurgle gets some love - I actually have 20 Plaguebearers, a resin Daemon Prince of somecompanyorother and some other daemons (30 nurglings or so) to paint and go with my plastic Beast'o'Nurgle and Meechilson GUO for a small deamons force. Another project not high on the priority list, but it's there waiting.
- Dreamforge Games Eisenkern troopers. I got these from Mark Mondragon's initial plastics kickstarter and they have been staring at me assembled and primed for a long time now. They need some damned love already. The kits allow you to make some super dynamic posing and I love the Jin Ro anime-type design aesthetic.
- Blackstone Fortress. Sweet Warhammer Quest game that is really good. I also have the Escalation expansion and the Zoat one too. The minis in this game are so cool and a painted set would certainly add to the game in general. So far, nothing painted, but I plan to change that eventually.
There's other stuff, but I'm at work, it's all packed away in boxes and my mind is blanking - Sedition Wars - I have the original game from kickstarter sat waiting to be painted... and some other stuff, I dunno.
Watch this space!