The 2nd laziest man's painting log

• Hey Ho,

so the new year's here, time for silly new years resolutions, like drink more, sleep less and such...

In manner of this modern useless tradition I thought it would be a good idea to use the first months of the year to get on my backlog a.k.a. #pileofshame. Meaning to finally finish half and almost complete projects. Like...

- 40K Demon Mortarion (30K Morty was finished afters years along with 30K Calas Typhon, right before new years eve)

- all my Plaguebearers (28ish)

- Blight Drone riders (3)

- Beast of Nurgle

- Biker Waaaghboss

- Dropfleet Commander UCM Starter-Fleet

- Dropfleet Commander Scourge Starter-Fleet

- Dropfleet Commander Terrain & Space-Stations

- Lord Cypher (old and new)

- Spacehulk Genestealers

- Spacehulk Terminators (Blood Angels)

- Spacehulk Terminators (Custom Dark Angels)

- Tau Firewarriors

- Ork Bikers

- Ork Battlewagon (Just needs the weathering, which may take a hour or two, how dumb can you be not finishing it in one go?)

- ...you get it...

The plan is - fuck plans - to paint every day a bit or a bit more for the first quarter this year before going into any other waiting project.

For the first couple of days this has been succsesful, wich means getting a mini done sitting almost complete for years on the desk - pics will follow asap.

Just in Case you wonder, the laziest man is of course squig.

• As promised a pic of the first piece of shame

Le Ork Mek - not Big Mek :D

Magnetized the arm so I can equip this guy with a Buzzsaw.

Really struggled to finish this guy, it's no particular complex paintjob, though I couldn't find the Mojo to get it done, so I painted for years now and then tiny parts. So it sat almost complete since it was released in the pile of shame. Now I got the guts and finished this Mek. Still like the outcome and the sculpt.

Just now in the super close up I saw that I forgot a piercing in his lip :rolleyes:

hmm next I guess some more ork stuff, maybe Plaguebearers at least it's Ja'nurgle'ary

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!